The problems encountered by the Client were:
- High costs associated to non-productive activities;
- Lack of traceability within the entire workflow;
- High probability for error encounters (communication, human, procedural, managing exceptions, etc);
- Long execution time needed for the garnishment procedure – quantified in penalties applied to the bank;
- The risks associated to sanctions being applied to the bank in situations when cases were dealt with inappropriately.
A management system objectified into a BPM Platform that orchestrates the entire garnishment activity through:
- A consistent interface including all the roles involved in the process – integrated with the internal systems of the bank;
- Standardization and automation of the communication and interaction between roles/departments, teams ;
- Traceable accelerated execution through process automation and optimization;
- Capturing the processed documents generated inside the process;
- Archiving the documents into a Document Management repository, integrated with the BPM platform.
PHASES - APPROACH
Defining business concept and creating the application involved the following steps:
- Business Analysis;
- Implementing and integrating systems;
- User Acceptance Testing;
- User trainings;
- Go Live support;
- 24/7 Maintenance.
The Garnishment Management Process was automated by more than 70%
More than 50% decrease in cost associated with the implementation of a single garnishment
HUMAN ERROR DECREASE
More than 90% decrease human error.
APPLIED SANCTIONS DECREASE
More than 90% decrease in applied sanctions penalties
REAL TIME KPI’S AND REPORTING
Real time reports and performance indicators
FLEXIBILITY AND ADAPTABILITY
Flexibility in terms of legislation adaptability