The solution is designed to extract, interpret and compare data and turn it into information. It then transfers the information to key users, which only have to validate what the system already interprets and recommends (based on business rules). The system also communicates with users event-based. It interprets data, creates events and requires the user to take action through automatic custom messages.
Modular Web-based solution: automatic data extraction, data sync with core systems (ERP), files generation, reports generation, communication module (in platform and email), user tasks (validation, data entry, file generating).
Business process automation and integration with existing systems was the main requirement for aligning the existing processes into a solution capable of solving imperfect business operations. It made it possible to:
- Automate the process of cash register report generation and data sync in core systems;
- Compare and interpret data regarding sales, declared, end of day for all cash registers in all locations;
- Identify, label and close gaps in extracted data from cash registers;
- Management of all payment methods accepted by the retailer (cash, card, coupons and others);
- Product return management.
Hardware and Software requirements:
- BPM Platform;
- DBMS Platform;
- Web Interfaces, BPM layer, interoperable system database, with ERP databases;
- Web Server: 8GB RAM, 1 Quad Core3.
PHASES - APPROACH
Defining business concept and creating the application involved the following steps:
- Business Analysis;
- Implementing and integrating systems;
- User Acceptance Testing;
- User trainings;
- Go Live support;
- 24/7 Maintenance.
Up to 70 % less time spent daily for cash register information management and up to 80 % overall automation.
- 20 reports handled by users for each shop (daily);
- 50 – 60 user daily user tasks (mainly excel, phone, email).
- 1.250 excel reports generated daily;
- 10 user tasks per day;
- 478.805 payment method reports integrated.